The Public Media Commons is a dynamic, open-air digital video environment in Grand Center encompassing 9,000 square feet, flanked on two sides by two-story screens, plus a row of four-foot, ground-level LCD screens.
The space itself is a unique venue for events of all kinds and will accommodate up to 700 people. With the added feature of dynamic, large-scale video, the Public Media Commons is an ideal site for events as far ranging as live musical performances, film screenings, luncheons and cocktail receptions to weddings, galas and fashion shows.
Basic Rental Features
• Use of all six digital media displays
• Use of audio system and one wireless microphone
• A selection of video content for use on digital media screens
• Use of one digital image provided by the client for use on LCD screens
• Closing the Public Media Commons for up to 4 hours prior to the event, 4 hours during the event, and up to 2 hours after the event.
• Up to 120 parking spaces on the Nine Network’s unsecured parking lot
• Nine Network event coordinator on site
• Use of Nine Network restrooms inside building
• Basic cleaning services
• One outdoor security officer for groups under 200
Basic Rental Fees: $2,700 (Monday-Thursday); $3,300 (Friday-Sunday)
Additional Features Priced On Request
• Beverage and Catering Services for 20-700 through the Nine Network and our preferred caterers
• Audio/Visual Services, such as lighting, video monitors, special effects, staging, and accommodation of audio systems that are not part of the Public Media Commons infrastructure
• Site Enhancements, such as tenting, barricades, signage, portable restrooms, stanchions, cable ramp, and additional security
• Use of spaces inside building, such as meeting rooms and studios
• Creation of video content
• Promotional services for events open to the public
Partial Client List
ALIVE Magazine, Jazz St. Louis, Alarm Will Sound, StoryCorps, Grand Center, Inc., FoodSpark